1. Controlling account payable of both trade & non-trade suppliers.
2. Managing company’s cash flow.
3. Dealing with tax issued monthly and yearly tax return by verified amounts
4. Assisting Manager to prepare financial reports and check the reports are correctly calculated for submission.
5. Ensuring and controlling procedures on cash on hand at the store account and reconcile with bank transfer.
6. Providing instructions and schedule for the preparation for both the internal and external audits.
(Making sure the necessary data and documents are available as and when required by auditors.)
7. Verifying depreciation method on asset base on company policy
8. Others duties will be assigned by Management.
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
Able to uphold professional management principles
A proven track record of at least 3 years in a comparable position
Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written
Good knowledge on account application system
Ability to perform under pressure and to keep within tight deadline
Good communication skills
Able to work rotate on weekends or holidays
Holding ACCA certificate is desirable
– Working shift, including holidays
-Working day & hour: depends on shift, but usually day-time shift
– Length of service awards
– Attendance Bonus
Insurance / Lunch / Overtime