1. Controlling account payable both trade & non trade supplier.
2. Managing the company Cash flow.
3. Assisting Manager to prepare financial report.
4. Dealing with tax issued monthly and yearly tax return by verifies amounts are correctly calculated for submission.
5. Ensuring and control procedures on cash on hand at the store account and reconcile with bank transfer.
6. Providing instructions and schedule for the preparation for both the internal and external audits. Making sure the necessary data and documents are available as and when required by auditors.
7. Verifying depreciation method on asset base on company policy
8. Others duties will be assigned by Management.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
2. Able to uphold professional management principles and conduct.
3. A proven track record with either previous experience or 3 years in a comparable position in another industry.
4. Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written.
5. Sound good knowledge on account application system.
6. Ability to perform under pressure and to keep within tight deadline.
7. Good communication skills.
8. Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
– length of service awards
– Attendance Bonus
– Working shift, including holidays
– Normally, only day-time working
Insurance / Lunch / Overtime