• Issue daily and monthly customer payment statements in the system.
• Repair collection sheets attached with customer payment statement for collectors.
• Check and verify customer payment statements before submitting to customers and clear the customer payment statements from the system and excel after payments have been made.
• Control in & out customer statements and list of customer brokerage requisition.
• Calculate monthly commission for brokers, prepare commission journal voucher for approval, and record the monthly commission balance in the system.
• Check and clear Accrual-AR promotional expenses, and administrate monthly promotion expense to Accounting Promotion Department.
• Handle offset customer balance and prepare monthly offset customer balance reports for Account Payable Department.
• Verify and record tax invoices in the system and prepare list of tax invoice numbers for Taxation Department.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field
• Five years experiences in accounting
• Be able to use Accounting Program
• Good English speaking and writing
• Organizing and problem solving
• Good communication skill and team work, Honest, Strong commitment and Long term career goal