|• Online booking of containers as per shipment plan and follow-up with forwarders, online transit documents.
• Authorizing all necessary documentation for export.
• Coordinating with customers from Start to Finish (including custom clearance/ release, scheduling, documentation, delivery verification, completion status, etc.)
• Communicating with overseas company on shipment status.
• Communicate and coordinate with air freight carriers and consolidators.
• Communicate and work with Freight Forwarders on shipment release/ clearance and any issues that might arise.
• Schedule logistics after Coordinating with Purchase Department to assure material is ready for export.
• Coordinate export packing, labeling, and staging of cargo with forwarders to ensure accuracy of loading and compliance with regulations.
• Coordinate with local governing authorities for resolving issues related to excise, etc
|• Bachelor degree of management, business management, sales/marketing, etc.
• 1-2 year experience in an Air Freight Forwarding company
• Knowledge of customs regulations and cross borders transportation requirements.
• Good communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Good English- speaking and writing
• Good team player and able to meet tight deadline
*** HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to HR department:
– Email: email@example.com