|Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
-Handle recruitment Processes.
– Provide new staff orientation.
– Assist in staff training.
– Control staff leave and Monitor staff attendance.
– Control Office to make sure the office is clean and tidy.
– Prepare staff profile
– Control office and staff stationery to ensure the
effectiveness and in timely manner.
– Other duties assigned from time to time by Manager
|-Male & Female
– Bachelor’s degree in Management or other field related
– 1 year experience related to admin and HR
– Able to communicate in English
– Basic computer skills (MS Office, Internet, and Email)
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– High commitment and able to work under pressure
– Highly responsible, good team work, and fast learner
Closing Date: 21 October 2017 at 17.00
Interested applicants please submit CV and Cover letter to address below. Only short-listed candidate will
be contact to interview.