1. Assist in organizing an annual plan of office administration and implement the plan accordingly.
2. Assist in drafting and translating official and documents and letters.
3. Organize equipment and materials in office and arranging purchase of equipment and materials for office and project activities.
4. Maintain office equipment, library and inventories with their lists.
5. Support and arranging logistics for conference/meetings, visitors and other administrative matters.
6. Keep compliance of office matters and checking enforcement of regulation.
7. Support experts to collect information and communicate outside agencies on the administrative matters.
8. Engage in tasks which long/short-term expert assigns to Administrative Assistant, as necessary.
9. Interpret in Khmer-English in conferences, meetings, and site visits, when necessary.
1. English proficiency (mandatory)
2. PC skills (Microsoft applications, mandatory)
3. Experience of administrative work (reporting, accounting, office management etc).
4. Good animation and facilitation skills.
5. Able to work soon.
Knowledge on IT and software development would be a strong asset.
Degree in IT would be an asset.
Working experience in project management would be an asset.
Working experience in international organization / NGO would be an asset
-2 hours lunch break
-Company’s car to go outside during working hour
-OT allowance: 3$ per hour (normally not required to do OT but sometimes, when going outside)
-Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s qualification and experiences
-Bonus & Severance allowance
Travel / Overtime