Accounting & Purchasing
The BJC Cellox (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd produces different types of paper as toilet paper, facial tissue, napkin or multi-purpose paper as customer need. With a commitment to increase quality, the company has expanded production lines to be the leader in tissue market by using advanced technology machines from European countries. We have paper capacity of 50,000 tons/year. BJC Cellox (Cambodia) Cambodia has a big factory produce all kind of tissues in Suvannaphum Special Economic Zone at Kandal Province Cambodia. With advanced technology and equipment from the best manufacturers in the world together with systematic production line, paper can be manufactured to meet customers’ needs about size, length, perforate mark, fragrance and pattern. It can be considered as the ultimate speed machine when compare to quality produced consistently.
Duties and responsibilities
· Male/Female, Aged 25 – 30 years old.
· University graduate in Finance or Accounting
· Familiar with financial policies & procedures, full set of accounts, data analysis; and experience in tax compliance and planning preferred
· At least 4 years of experience in financial accounting
· Previous experience in foreign company preferred
· Active, fast learner and willing to work under high pressure
· “Can-do” attitude; flexible and willing to learn about new practices, Company culture and execute new initiatives
· Uphold international accounting standards and best practices, including internal controls
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word a must
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Thai language preferred
Our company compliance by Cambodia labor law.
Deadline: 27-January -2018
Interested candidates should send their latest CV and cover letter with Expectation salary verify job to apply to email@example.com. Or Suvannaphum Special Economic Zone, Samrong Kaer Village, Samrong Thom Commune (Kilometer 46), Kien Svay District, Kandal Province, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: 070 500 839( Vannak Vannareth)