1. Approved Invoice Matching & posted.
2. Approved daily journal entry & posting.
3. Review General journal & adjustment and submit for approval.
4. Journal entry for payroll & tax.
5. Review payment voucher, & reconciliation, verify & signed off imported price book sheet for audit trail.
6. Review purchase/sale record & prepare schedule for tax lodgment & VAT balance reconciliation.
7. Monthly cash flow forecast & review actual cash flow.
8. Ensure on time submission of financial reports to regional headquarters
9. Review/Prepare quarterly and yearly statutory reports
10. Verify import table from logistic for yearly COC & maintain schedule of legal compliance renewal.
11. Ad-hoc preparation of format, other working file for Finance team when needed.
12. Ad-hoc liaison with vendor on Sun System maintenance & ad-hoc set up/report design.
13. Other Ad-hoc request
· University degree in accounting
· Minimum 7 years working experience in accounting and/or tax with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
· Conscientious, highly motivated and possess good initiative
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good command of English and Khmer
· Familiarity with SUN System will be an advantage
· preferably CPA or ACCA