-Resolve daily accounts payables issues;
– Recommend improvements to existing system, implements procedural changes to meet operational needs, improve accuracy and efficiency of the accounts payable system;
– Being the Accounts Payables champion for the new accounting system;
– Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports, including financials by store on timely basis;
– To ensure completeness and accuracy on yearly and monthly tax declaration to GDT;
– To ensure compliance of Group Accounting policies and taxation law on all transactions;
– Liaise with different departments for financial data; improve in internal control, solving operation issues related to accounting;
– Liaise with auditors.
– Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accountancy.
– At least 3 or 5 years of working experience
– Fluency in English (Both spoken and written)
– Knowledge of computer accounting systems
– Results oriented with strong desire to go through tasks through to completion.
– Good interpersonal skills and able to work with all levels of staff in the organization.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and good time management skills.
– salary is negotiated to increase