- The senior staff will follow and assist a deputy manager & manager, regarding to the following jobs.
But the senior staff will more focus on daily accounting tasks.
- Create annual plan and budget control for whole institution and forward to CEO for approval,
- Manage and improve accounting & finance operation,
- Create mechanism to manage institution cash flow and estimate for fund request to parent company,
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures,
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles,
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions including head office and branches,
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash etc.,
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting,
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable etc.,
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation,
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, depreciation, and disposed of as appropriately,
- Deal with government authority regarding legal and tax issues
- Establish clear and effective communication with all department, stake-holders with regard to the responsibilities
- Training and coaching subordinate in order to improve performance,
- Probation and annual performance assessment for subordinate and relevant parties,
- Other jobs assigned by CEO.
- Accounting & finance working experiences in financial companies
- Have knowledge of NBC accounting policies
- Able to use Excel at fast speed
- Know Excel formulas very well
- Able to work at least for 2 years (there is a penalty fee if resigned within 2 years)
- Tough and willing to learn
- Able to start to work soon
Prefer: Have knowledge of international accounting standards
For female staffs, neat and comfortable uniforms are provided.
Saturday working is not required every week, only twice per month (rotation).