Canadia-Fullerton Mobile Money Company Ltd., (“DaraPay”), newly founded, is a joint venture between Canadia Investment Holding Plc of Cambodia and Fullerton Financial Holdings of Singapore. DaraPay is the leading edge technology and aims to be the leader in mobile wallet and payments.
We are looking for qualified professionals who want to take on new challenges to achieve our esteemed goal with below career opportunities:
1. Accounting Assistant (2)
– Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
– Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
– Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials
– Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
– Handling accruals and prepayments
– Perform bank reconciliations
– Makes ledger entries and ensure accuracy of all transactions
– Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
– Entering financial information into appropriate accounting software
– Maintain an orderly accounting ﬁling system
– Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
– Assists accountants and accounting managers in handling the accounting department’s work flow
– Coordinating internal and external audits
– Any tasks assign by manager
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting, or a related field required
– Two years working experience with banking or financial company
– Honest, reliable and willing to learn new things
– Experience with different accounting systems
– Knowledge of the principles of bookkeeping and accounting procedures
– Experience with pertinent different filing systems
– Strong critical thinking skills
– Pays strict attention to detail
– Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal in English
– Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel…)
– Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
2. Admin Support Officer (1 position)
– Welcome and greet clients and office guests
– Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Support in logistics arrangement and filling document as assigned by manger.
– Support office staff and executives with general operational tasks
– Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, and other office related events
– Perform general accounting and bookkeeping duties
– Answer phones in a professional manner
– Direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
– Maintain and control log book of letter IN and Out.
– Assist and help arrange tea or coffee and meal for management team and visitors as requirement.
– Ensure office equipment is always in working order
– Ensure stationary and goods are always in stock
– Manage booking Vehicle for operations
– Other task as assigned by manager
– Bachelor degree in Business Administration, accounting, or equivalent
– At least 1 year experience in similar role
– Good interpersonal skills and team work
– Computer literate (MS Office)
– Honestly, flexibility and hard working
– Knowledge of English language
3. Sales Representative (based in Kampong Chhang, Rattanakiri & Steoung Treng) (each 1 position)
– Oversee/supervise merchant/agent, corporate customers:
– Recruit and oversee merchant/agent and customer.
– Provide training to merchant/agent and customer to ensure that quality is met our standard.
– Manage stock of DaraPay products based on metrics to merchant/agent and customer as required
– Facilitate reliable delivery of merchandising materials, ATM card, POS/Tablet to merchant/agent and customer.
– Manage merchant/agent and customer to ensure those necessary customer documents are returned within the set timeline if required.
– Handle merchant/agent and customer questions.
– Follow the reconciliation process for the cash received from merchant/agent and customer if required.
– Gather feedback from merchant and customer to develop recommended solutions.
– Follow call card consistently according to standard working procedure.
– Provide training to merchant/agent and customer to ensure that quality is met our standard
– Ensure the quality of the network for merchant/agent and customer satisfaction.
– Marketing related:
– Promote and position DaraPay marketing and merchandising materials.
– Work with stakeholders to implement marketing plan/ strategy
– Monitor and report on competitive offerings in the market.
– Maintain and prepare sales reporting for the assigned areas.
– Implement business strategy for target accounts/region and account management plans.
– Track financial performance of each merchant/agent and take action where required
– Ensure security of DaraPay revenue streams from competitors and other factors
– Tertiary qualification in business administration
– Proven, effective coaching and development skills and ability to influence others
– Strong sales experience and negotiation skills
– Strong customer focus
– Experience in leading teams and Extensive relationship management
4. Assistant Sales Support (2 positions)
– Prepare agreement both Khmer and English
– Prepare report and others
– Coordinate sale team and other departments
– Other tasks assigned by senior and above
– Previous experience administrative for least 1 year
– Bachelor Degree Business Administration or others
– Excellent computer in MS Office
– Good command written spoken both Khmer and English
– Good administrative , attention details
– Good interpersonal, communication and team work
– High commitment, stay late, can work under pressure
5. Call Center (2 positions)
– Provide friendly and responsive customer service on the phone to both internal and external customers by using excellent customer service skills
– Answer customer enquiries on the phone relative to products, procedures, interest rates, exchange rates or refer to appropriate area for action
– Handling customer complaints or refer them to appropriate area for action
– Accurately identifying a customer’s query and providing a quick resolution
– Provide Customer Service Standards.
– Using DaraPay Welcome phrase
– Address customer appropriately (Use customer name)
– Friendly and Professional answering and asking customer questions
– Complete transaction & ask if the customer has any additional needs.
– Thank customer and bid farewell to customer using their name
– Keeping the customer up to date with the progress of any escalated enquiries.
– Selling of additional products and functionality where possible to the advantage of the customer.
– Strong Customer Service skills, commitment and a desire to satisfy the customer,
– Excellent in English. Other languages are an advantage,
– Good listening and problem solving skills,
– Previous telephone experience in handling customer calls are an advantage,
– Willing to work shifts as required,
– General PC literacy and keyboard skills.
6. HR & Admin Manager (1 position)
– Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
– Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
– Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
– Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
– Nurture a positive working environment
– Manage the recruitment and selection process
– Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
– Maintain pay plan and benefits program
– Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
– Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
– Ensure legal compliance
– Setting up HR policies
– Proven working experience as HR manager
– People oriented and results driven
– Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
– Knowledge of HR systems and databases
– Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
– Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
– Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
– In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
– BBA and MBA degree in Human Resources or related field
What are you waiting for? Join us today and be part of something BIG!
Apply by sending your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 023 989 806 / 098 208 061 / 081 888 345.