Accountant main post that requires works closely with the company transaction and financial
– Issue invoice and arrange financial documents, then submit to Account Consultant.
– Daily follow up and control cash management (petty cash, clients payment, credit note and
– Prepare Account document such as Account payable, Account Receivable, Advance payment,
Credit Note, and daily sales revenue, Stock report.
– Prepare financial report and ensure all are completed in an accurate and timely manner
– Prepare documents for monthly and annually tax declaration, then submit to Account
Consultant or Chief Account.
– Perform other functions as per actual necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
– A university degree or relevant in Finance, Accounting or Similar
– Excellent word processing like Ms.Word, Ms.Excel, Ms.Power Point, Ms.Outlook;
– Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet
– Minimum 2 years experience as Accountant/Finance and Tax declaration in Travel Industry.
– Experience with accounting software – Quickbooks
– Ability to work under pressure and multitask
– Good communication skills, interpersonal skill, speaking and writing English, French and Chinese are
– Willing to work with honestly, respectful, creative and flexible
– High commitment to deliver the result and company’s expectation
– Able to travelling as per required from company.
– Salary base on the qualification and experiences
– Yearly increase salary
– Oversea Mission.
** Note: women are encouraged to be challenging and applied.