|– Working in Advertising and Marketing Field
– Responsible for looking at the company’s client or getting the project from CEO
– Keeping the company’s-clients relationships at a high standard
– Not based on one industry, but work in the variety of industries
– Being familiar with the totality of the company’s service
– Knowing all the products as well as having the ability to make a sale without any problems
– Responsible for existing account management and clients communications and conflict resolution
– Discovering client’s business needs and proposing appropriate solutions
– Track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account
– Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
– Analyzing marketing trends and predictions and researching market conditions to develop sales goals and marketing strategies
– Developing plans to target new customers
– Developing company’s account strategies, marketing strategies and promotional communication channels to introduce and promote the products and services to potential markets
– Retaining existing customers
– Negotiating and closing contracts, maintain excellent client relationships, and continually build opportunity pipeline
– Evaluating the financial aspects of business development
– Working with account planners to analyze the clients brief and the chosen budget
– Having regular meetings to discuss the advertising needs and their requirements
– Agreeing to deadlines for specific tasks with the clients
– Having to manage accounts and different invoicing the clients
|– Need both male and female staff.
– Graduated person
– has experience at least for 2 years
– has Leadership and good management skills
– Performs other duties when required.
– Good at problems solving
– Hardworking person.
– Has a strong commitment
– Punctual, and good manner.