•Ensuring that the petty cash are updated on daily basis.
•Monitoring of payments and expenditures
•Issue rental invoice for tenants
•Planning and budget control.
•Manage Account receivable (Ensuring debtors pay on time, working together with operation manager)
•Supervise the Accountant officer
•Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; Preparing profit and loss statement, and other reports.
•Prepares Monthly and Yearly financial reports
•Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
•Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
•Collect, analyze and summarize account information
•Compute taxes and do monthly tax declaration
•Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
– Welcome Female staff only
– Bachelor Degree in accounting
– At least 2 year working experience in accounting and some knowledge of Quickbook
– Ability to communicate with others in verbal and in writing both Khmer and English,
– Strong commitment, desire to learn new things,
– Commit to deadline, honest, good attitude, good appearance
Benefit Note: – Other benefit to be informed by interviewed