|– Well manage accounting documents in file
– Issue all accounting documents (Invoice, debit note…)
– Prepare the Account Receivable and Account Payable
– Bank Reconciliation
– check and verify on payment suppliers
– check unit price of material and spear part
– Monitor and follow up checking stock in and out
– Monthly and yearly tax declaration
– Daily and monthly report to supervisor or manager
– Perform other duties as assigned by manager
|– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Tax Agent Certification
– Two to four years working experience with taxation
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; QuickBooks or Peachtree software.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with general tax department
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
– Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.