– posting financial transactions ( including payment vouchers, revenue vouchers, journal vouchers related documents) into system properly timely, then produce reports file.
– clarify Head Office’s cash book bank books for ensuring accounting system.
– Verify the list of fixed assets for making sure that depreciation, disposed value net book value correctly calculated.
– Verify Account Receivable Account payable.
– To visit branches to check implementation,accounting policy ,procedures of report .
– Answer accounting questions and advice branch employees.
– Provide training orientation with employee.
– Perform other tasks assigned by superior
– Daily upper level of English skill(oral and writting)
– 2 years experiences in bank and finance
– bachelor degree (in related to Business Administration, Finance Banking, Accounting, Management) or ACCA
– 2 years management experiences(similar role is also acceptable)
Benefit Note: -Sunday and all national holiday