|– Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
– Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information
– Check all Account ledger to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
– Check cash expenditure and daily revenue report to ensure revenue & cash received or paid are correct
– Check purchase supplier invoice before making payment to suppliers
– Random check A/R to ensure outstanding balance must be collected on time
– Daily check Bank and Cash flows to maintain all balance forward
– Check on payment to supplier to ensure the payment is correctly paid out
– Take approval for gasoline & diesel oil used by company
– Prepare unit cost for inventory purchase
– Prepare closing Account settlement and reconcile cash transfer.
– Monthly prepare of goods sold of inventory items
– Follow up shipment arrivals and allocate transportation coast share
– Checkup allocate all operating expenses share to relates entities
– Monthly prepare staff payroll
|– Bachelors or Master Degree of Accountant and finance Management.
– Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in related field;
– Good knowledge of Account Management.
– Friendly, hardworking, Flexible. Self-confident and motivation,
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, good at teamwork, excellent self-motivation, adaptability, and good research skills and attention to details.
– Ability to use computer literacy ( Ms. Word , Excel, Power Point, Quick Book, Internet Email )
– Can Speak Fluent English or Chinese.
** Interest candidates can submit CV send to mail address to HR Department, or send by mail address: email@example.com call contact 012 481 881