1. Ensure cash voucher and supporting documents are complete & approved by appropriate level of management & maintain accurate account coding.
2. Process cash payments & input data into QuickBook system.
3. Reconciliation of allocated general ledger account & supplier account reconciliation.
4. Maintain, control the creditor system
5. Creditor, stocks & payment (matching documents e.g. purchase order, sales request, invoice, etc. …) & process data into the creditor system.
6. Filing & general office duties.
7. Update landed cost for trading product & raw material
8. Compliance to company’s quality system as defined in the quality assurance procedures & job instruction sheets
9. Special tasks as directed by the financial controller or the Managing Director
10. Prepare monthly accrual listing, landed cost and cost variances.
11. Quality related activities include. * Stock take
12. Prepare Tax declaration.
Education: university graduate or equivalent.
Fluency in computers skills (Microsoft Office), Quickbook. Experience on AXAPTA is a plus
Experience: 3-5 years experiences including 2 years working as accountant
Good English : ORAL and WRITTEN
Enthusiasm and willingness to work as a team
Good interpersonal skills and commitment.
– 2 month bonus, depending on performance
– health insurance